When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Went To An Ad Today....

Nebakanezzar

Hey All,

I wanted to check out the new Omega PO Chrono in person, so I droped by an AD in the mall.

One M A J O R flaw in the rep is the thickness...the PO chrono is at least 1.5x (probobly more) thicker than the PO...the rep in the dealer pics looks (to me) to use the same case for the chrono as they do for the reg PO.

After looking at the gen PO and PO Chrono side by side, I like the PO better. The Chrono is just tooooo thick and bulky, and the dial is way too busy! and the colored pushers, I find, are a bit tacky...

I am excited to see a 45mm rep has come out with the correct 22mm lugs. I was about to give up on this and buy the 42.5mm 4th gen PO, but now I will wait for the 45 mm to get a bit better (AR coated and a more accurate orange bezel), and than pull the trigger!

After looking at the gen PO and PO Chrono side by side, I like the PO better. The Chrono is just tooooo thick and bulky, and the dial is way too busy! and the colored pushers, I find, are a bit tacky...

I'm with you on that one. The PO Chrono is disappointing 'in the metal' compared to the publicity shots we've all seen and drooled over.

I'm STILL waiting for 45mm/22mm lug black PO with black rubber strap........

I love the PO chrono...but It's definitely got love-hate written all over it.

When I tried one on, I (briefly) considered selling my Master Hometime to buy one--the main problem with it is that it may be the most beautiful, least versitile watch on the planet.

The good news if you hate it is--you probably won't have to see too many pics of the rep posted here because they'll never be able to get the subdial spacing right until the glorious day some chinese rep factory owner goes bonkers and tries to rep the el primero.