When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aryton Senna Bang All Black Full Ceramic A-7750

steviekill

Hi Guys,

I am very confused after receiving my Aryton Senna Bang All Black Full Ceramic A-7750 and hoped I could find the answer here from those in the know!

I ordered the HBSP10002 Aryton Senna Bang All Black Full Ceramic A-7750 from BBHaven (Josh) and

in the picture I noticed that it did not have the yellow\green seconds hand only a black sweeping seconds hand (according to the pic on BBHaven)

On arrival today of the watch it has one yellow\green seconds hand but no black sweeping seconds hand??

Am I right in thinking the original Aryton Senna Bang All Black Full Ceramic has four hands which includes a minute hand, hour hand and then one black sweeping seconds hand and one yellow\green seconds hand or am I incorrect (see pic of original)

Or is this a different model I bought and I am mixing it up with another similar model with only three hands? I do hope this is not a major flaw and the factory has missed out the fourth black sweeping seconds hand so I hope someone can help me with this query...

If anyone has a pic or link of the original of this watch on BBHaven then please feel free to attach it as this would put my mind at rest.

All comments are greatly received as I am now quite confused...

Thanks

post-16971-124993713083_thumb.jpg

post-16971-124993714202_thumb.jpg

I guess its because the black large second hand is for the double chronograph, a function that is not replicated. So they simply left it out.

Your running seconds should be the reduced (small hand) at 9.

Hope this helps!

Sorry what do you mean when you say the running seconds hand should be reduced at 9 ?

I wonder why they did not include a dummy black large seconds hand as surely it would be a better replica if it was

like the power reserve at 6.