When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Bought my friends short lug case 201a wi EL caseback all i need is my FGD dial

tanya

Wow did I stumble into a lucky situation. A couple months back I helped my best friend find a vintageized basedial Pam. It just so happened that the watch we found had an excellent short lug case with pre V screws and T crown and an EL caseback (subtly vintageized) The dial is actually pretty good too(vintageized lume davdisen) Well now my friend calls me and tells me he wants a VDB like the one I found his brother. I have one of FGD's new 201a dials coming!! So I buy the watch. Holy Crap!!!! It's really all coming together properly for once

Where You find EL caseback

THX

Wow did I stumble into a lucky situation. A couple months back I helped my best friend find a vintageized basedial Pam. It just so happened that the watch we found had an excellent short lug case with pre V screws and T crown and an EL caseback (subtly vintageized) The dial is actually pretty good too(vintageized lume davdisen) Well now my friend calls me and tells me he wants a VDB like the one I found his brother. I have one of FGD's new 201a dials coming!! So I buy the watch. Holy Crap!!!! It's really all coming together properly for once

On the back of the watch I bought