When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rad choice: 322 or 232

pdnb

If I had to venture a guess, I would assume the RWG population would say go for the 232. It seems know one has bought the 322. Perhaps the biggest issue is that the case back is inaccurate and impossible to become accurate without the correct movement?

322 and 232 Similarities:

47mm Radiomirs

Brown Sandwich Dials (don't know if same brown color)

Gold hands

Differences (to me PRO 322):

322 gold inlay

seconds at 9

Ti case

Differences (to me CON 322)

322 incorrect case back, even it it was open, wouldn't it be annoying to have wrong movement?

GEN 322 has such a large real world value, that it would be virtually impossible for someone to assume it was real.

232 is more accurate to gen. 232 GEN real world value is "reasonable" and more realistic to own gen.

Anything I am missing between the two?

For me at the end is with what I feel more confortable with. Personally I'm inclined towards the 232 for its heritage to the real vintage pieces (large case, gold hands, brown dial=faded black dial).

However the 322 has a great appeal with the Ti case and the gold inner bezel. Whatever your choice, I wouldn't hesitate to take any of them.

Cheers!

For me at the end is with what I feel more confortable with. Personally I'm inclined towards the 232 for its heritage to the real vintage pieces (large case, gold hands, brown dial=faded black dial).

However the 322 has a great appeal with the Ti case and the gold inner bezel. Whatever your choice, I wouldn't hesitate to take any of them.

Cheers!

thanks Turbo, what do you think about what should caseback be for 322? I know i don't have any real choices right now. if it was made to be open caseback then it would be a showing a wrong 6497??? would it be best just to accept the close back since it would be impossible to get the correct movement? Either way its such a large tell, it might as be considered a fantasy :unsure: