When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Out Of Production...

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

I posted a topic on this watch a while back and just had to have it, I ordered one from Andrew as he is the only one who seemed to carry it. He emailed me back and said that the watch is out of production. I am super bummed out. I had my heart set on this beautiful watch. I need to know if anyone on this board has ordered this watch and would like to sell it to me. This is one of my favorite watches I have come across, anyone that knows where I can get one please let me know. Thanks.

107032-24759.gif

@HWILG........you're 19 ..right.....this watch is too old for you....besides which I believe that this case shape was only offered on the PP Gondolo Calendrier......which I was selling waay back early last year......!

107110-24744.jpg

107110-24745.jpg

AND THIS ONE....SADLY OUT OF PRODUCTION AS WELL...!

107110-24746.jpg

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Thanks guys, if no one had the wath than I wanted someone to tell me why I didn't want it. If it is gone, its gone, now I have to start my search all over again...

oh well...

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Nope I need something with a blak face, and I really prefer eta or other swiss movts. There are not alot of blak faced dress wathes, and I would prefer a bracelet as I have a very nice white face dress wath w/ leather, I just want to diversify.

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

That is on my radar, I just don't care for such a busy dial, anyone have a wrist shot?

Or what about this FM? Is it just a fantasy aswell? Probably if I like it...

107407-24695.jpg

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

Crazy Hours is nice, but not too dressy, however...correct me if I am wrong...I don't think they make it with an eta movt. atleast not that I can find...

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod
not a wrist shot, but check out this bad-boy!

107483-24687.jpg

Yes, oh yes, I saw this one on RWI, thats a gen dial right? I like that deep blue. Anyone know if that Casa I posted above with roman numerals is a fantasy? What are the flaws on these mullers, no one ever talks about FM's

Okay, in another thread:

New version of VC overseas. :)
I think that does meet all the requirements as well as being very, very close out of the box.

If you wanted to take it to the next level, Silix can source a spare dial with the better cross very reasonably.

Good answer! :1a: