When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crown Guard Up Grade

Dachser

Hi everyone,

I have been thinking of getting a Jimmyzfu Crown Guard for my 0088.

Is this a good up grade ?

Will it fit the current generation of reps such as the PAM 0088 ?

Regards,

Dachser

The Jimmyzfu crown guard is excellent and well worth the upgrade. It is intended for manual movement reps though -- you should ask Jimmy if it will fit the auto case which I believe is significantly thicker to accommodate the 7750, which is a pretty beefy movement.

By the way, manual and auto Pams are not different "generations" -- they are simply different concurrent model lines.

The Jimmyzfu crown guard is excellent and well worth the upgrade. It is intended for manual movement reps though -- you should ask Jimmy if it will fit the auto case which I believe is significantly thicker to accommodate the 7750, which is a pretty beefy movement.

By the way, manual and auto Pams are not different "generations" -- they are simply different concurrent model lines.

thanks Kanerich. There's no issues, as far as you know, with fitting the jimmyzfu CG to rep cases? I don't remember where, but I've read that some have had issues with the mounting hole spacing.

thanks Kanerich. There's no issues, as far as you know, with fitting the jimmyzfu CG to rep cases? I don't remember where, but I've read that some have had issues with the mounting hole spacing.

I can't say generally, but it fit my 005 rep perfectly, out of the box. And yes, that bad boy is a lello crown!

post-1580-1156784156_thumb.jpg