When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Porsche Design - New Gens at Rep prices

PAMman

Just a heads up for genuine Porsche Design quartz chronos & auto day / dates at modded rep prices. These must be bargains.

http://www.mirrorreaderoffers.co.uk/item-FF-GR147/porsche-design-flat-six-p%E2%80%996320-quartz-chronograph/

Is this site legit? The prices are good, but I'm not sure if I'd call them rep prices - at least not for potential buyers in the US. In US dollars, these come to about $833 on strap. The rep is now under $300, uses the exact same Swiss quartz movement, and is pretty amazing quality overall.

Still, if these were $499 US, that would be pretty tempting!

The Daily Mirror is probably the biggest tabloid newspaper in the UK so no fears there. I wasn't suggesting that they were the same price as reps but costing similar to the amount invested in many modded reps. The quality and finish of these is top class, particularly the bracelets.

The Daily Mirror is probably the biggest tabloid newspaper in the UK so no fears there. I wasn't suggesting that they were the same price as reps but costing similar to the amount invested in many modded reps. The quality and finish of these is top class, particularly the bracelets.

I see. I actually bought a gen bracelet for my Flat Six 7750. The bracelet is very nice, but it could use some half-links or a fine adjustment mechanism in the clasp.

Note that the 7750 version of the Flat Six (both rep and gen) uses a different bracelet (the end links are much thicker), so they are not INTERCHANGEABLE with the bracelet from the quartz version.

If they're closing these out in the UK, the closeouts in the US can't be far behind. I like the automatic version they're selling and I'd love to get one of those for $499 US!