When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega SMP Poor Power Reserve

Mercury

This isn't the first time this has happened to this watch because it was broken once before. I think the rotor was lose but I didn't fix it so I am not sure. Anyway, it runs good and is an ETA so those usually come oiled and ready to go. I wore it all night last night and it died before I woke up, six hours of life. My Rollie and Tags can go much longer then that. Also, when I was getting it going to wear it, it wouldn't start, then I unscrewed the crown and it started, very odd. It the movement just beat up or do you think I should get it looked at.

• 1 month later...

This isn't the first time this has happened to this watch because it was broken once before. I think the rotor was lose but I didn't fix it so I am not sure. Anyway, it runs good and is an ETA so those usually come oiled and ready to go. I wore it all night last night and it died before I woke up, six hours of life. My Rollie and Tags can go much longer then that. Also, when I was getting it going to wear it, it wouldn't start, then I unscrewed the crown and it started, very odd. It the movement just beat up or do you think I should get it looked at.

Get it looked at, i had the same problem with my ETA SMP rep. would barely hold 6 hours. turns out water seeped into it (a lot of water). Got it cleaned up from a local watch smith costed about $40. and now it runs like a champ