When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chaumet Class One

fresh

Hi everybody,

Recently I was looking for a new watch and was wondering if any of you have already bought a chaumet class one XXL (PVD or RG version)?

I really like the style of the watch, and from a lot of pictures I've seen it looks like a super rep.

Also I still don't have decide if I'll take the PVD/SS version or the RG/SS :wounded1:

From a side the PVD/SS looks more accurate, except maybe for the color of the subdials, but it seems that it changes a lot depending on the lighting, so nothing that really bother me.

On other side the RG is really nice, but a less more accurate (the case of the gen is in titanium, so it should be a little be darker on the rep, and the rotor on the RG version should be RG as well as the clasp)but even with these smalls differences I really like it.

So do you have any opinions/information concerning this model?

Thanks a lot for your help !! :victory:

• 1 month later...

Hi,

No I finally didn't get it.

But I really like the look of the watch, I've never seen the gen and I guess that for the price a lot of people prefer to buy something like a rolex or an omega.

But I'm still impressed that nobody on the forum have bought this watch.

Maybe I should go to the AD and see how it looks for real, it might help me to take a decision ;-)

But I'm too busy actually to do that, maybe in few months...

Let me inform if you pull the trigger :victory:

Thanks fresh and RobertK for the info.

I'm a newbie here and don't know all the linqo. Anyway, having not actually handled a gen. it looks to be that the bezel is not on. yes, will info if trigger is pulled have four other watches i'm looking at. then there's the figuring out who to use. just got burned a month ago for $550. kinda funny when i look back on it but, i'm not gonna tell nor am i taking the chance of it happening again without having done some leg work. really like this forum though. Thanks again.