When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any members from Durban, South Africa?

Guest Sql_pl

There is a thing I would like to buy (of course it is a watch!) on ebay and there is one listed now, for VERY attractive price... but located in exotic Africa.

Seller has 120 positive feedback points, all 100% positive... even sold one item (Santos 100 2Tone) recently and got positive feedback for it....

But then again most other feedbacks is from 10-50 usd transactions...

Would make me more comfortable if we had somebody there but I am afraid it is a really really long shot :)

Anyone?

Yeah that's the first thing that comes to mind but then again, I have read about that place and it seems to be a huge city, almost 4 milion people living there, good for shopping, business etc

I emailed the person who supposedly bought the Santos, I will see what answer I will get.

Yeah, as much as I wanted to believe and trust it looks like it is just another scam.

The buyer (based in Australia) answered how happy he was with his purchase and service from "Gary".

The problem is I received answers from seller saying his name was Alan.

Asked the Santos buyer about that and received answer that in fact he was wrong and it was Alan who sold him his watch... funny thing is this email was written in really poor english while the first one was perfect... weird thing for an Australian person, don't you think?

Ehh....