When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franck Muller

zbig

Anybody knows when we can get new model replica, like conquistador king, conquistador chrono and king

I've been screaming for a King Conquistador chrono or an automatic Casablanca chrono (the handwind available is crap) since the asia 7750 came out. Both could be damn near 1:1out of the box and every part has already been repped. I was told about 8 months ago that a King Conquistador chrono was in the works but apparently that never happened.

BTW, the urrent handwind Casablanca chronos are bastardized combos

of the old curvex chrono and the current casablanca chrono, niether of which use a venus 175. Also, we'll never see a standard sized conquistador chrono rep since the gen is powered by the FP 1185.

Aside from the 187 and the AP ROO. muller chronos have been among the most requested rep on the board...someday it will happen. Maybe.

I've been screaming for a King Conquistador chrono or an automatic Casablanca chrono (the handwind available is crap) since the asia 7750 came out. Both could be damn near 1:1out of the box and every part has already been repped. I was told about 8 months ago that a King Conquistador chrono was in the works but apparently that never happened.

BTW, the urrent handwind Casablanca chronos are bastardized combos

of the old curvex chrono and the current casablanca chrono, niether of which use a venus 175. Also, we'll never see a standard sized conquistador chrono rep since the gen is powered by the FP 1185.

Aside from the 187 and the AP ROO. muller chronos have been among the most requested rep on the board...someday it will happen. Maybe.

thanks for info Archibald

The King Conquistador is so easy to rep..... They can put the 7750 in, and the rep will have no subdial spacing issues and even the date window will look right, as it is sunken in on the gen too. Ditto for the King Conquistador, also easy to rep, they can just throw a 2892 in and it'll sell like hotcakes too.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I tried on the King Chrono at a dealer in Hong Kong, the price tag was a ridiculous HK$202,000 (Almost US$27,000) for a SS watch with an ETA movement. Unbelievable.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I tried on the King Chrono at a dealer in Hong Kong, the price tag was a ridiculous HK$202,000 (Almost US$27,000) for a SS watch with an ETA movement. Unbelievable.

I know...if it were'nt so horrifying it would be funny: the 7750 powered King Chrono is $3000 more than the standaerd chrono which has a FP 1l85 inside! Three grand more for $2 worth of extra steel and a movement that probably wholesales at 1/5 the price.

If they rep the 10th Anniversary Casablanca Chrono, the date isn't even an issue since that version has no date...and the brushed steel version is stunning. The steel and PVD versions are below.

post-53-1157169829_thumb.jpg

post-53-1157169849_thumb.jpg

I too have been asking for this one for a while.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=8028

They are massive watches. The regular size ones look like ladies watches, especially on my meat hooks.

If you like the big Mullers you'd also like the 1200 series Long Island series which also would also be a snap to produce in rep form.