When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Storing Those Big Guys

Watchmeister

Having gone through many large watch boxes, watch winders and god knows what else I recently came upon these storage boxes offered by the rep dealers. This one came from Josh but I assume that many dealers have them as well. These particular ones hold eight large watches each. They are certainly not the most elegant watch holders I have ever owned but they are the most convenient. They occupy a lot less space on the desk and leave your straps intact. There is nothing worse than that perpetual curl or extra enlarged hole on an expensive strap which comes from sitting on a pillow in a fancy watch box or the watch holder in a watch winder. It also gets rid of the headache of figuring out how to carry multiple watches to that next gtg. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

And yes it is a glimpse of the lion share of what is in-house at the moment of my better PAM's but I figure it also gives you a sense of how compact and efficient the watch holder is.

RedCamera1-18-09066.jpg

RedCamera1-18-09073.jpg

RedCamera1-18-09071.jpg

24 watches with all those extra straps we all need. :lol: No more hassles from the wife on taking up too much room and I am good to go for that next GTG.

RedCamera1-18-09074.jpg