When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would a swiss eta 2893 fit into the current pam063 from our dealers?

dvn

if the 63 you're referring to is an eta2836-2 based model then the movement ring will work for eta2893 as well as they're the same ligne. also, last i checked ofrei had 2893 in stock @$212. get a gmt hand or the whole stack for eta2893 from DSN, and you're in business.

then ofcourse you need to address the datewheel, cyclops, lume and crown.

if the 63 you're referring to is an eta2836-2 based model then the movement ring will work for eta2893 as well as they're the same ligne. also, last i checked ofrei had 2893 in stock @$212. get a gmt hand or the whole stack for eta2893 from DSN, and you're in business.

then ofcourse you need to address the datewheel, cyclops, lume and crown.

+1

The movement from ofrei comes with a stock ETA datewheel which is incorrect for Panerai. You need a PAM rep datewheel - a datewheel with the right font family and boldness to help the dreadful optics of replicas. Leo and Lello are the only DW makers I'm aware of that made 2836/289x DW, however Lello DW hasn't been available for a very long time and Leo DW has a wait list on RG. It took me about 2 months between signup and delivery because many people want these for DSN 27/28/57 and 63's. You will also need a replacement cyclops which to my knowledge has not been produced for at least a year.