When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Got To Ask This Question

dvn

I know that once you placed your order you will get your watch from our dearest dealers here but i got to ask this question about our dealers's shipping strategy. I ordered and paid the same items as other member 3 days before him and we both live in the US and mine was ship the same day that he got his watches. Don't they use First come first serve strategy? Thats doesn't make any sense to me. What do you think?

And i am not complaing.

thanks

I know that once you placed your order you will get your watch from our dearest dealers here but i got to ask this question about our dealers's shipping strategy. I ordered and paid the same items as other member 3 days before him and we both live in the US and mine was ship the same day that he got his watches. Don't they use First come first serve strategy? Thats doesn't make any sense to me. What do you think?

And i am not complaing.

thanks

Without going into too much detail, I believe the shipping points may be distributed. So even if you and your friend ordered the same watch at the same time, they may have been sent from different places.

Let's say the for sake of argument that when i placed an order and the dealer was out of stock for that item and again "for the sake of argument" that 3 days later the stock came in and another person place an order for this same item and the dealer ship the item for this person (whose order cames 3 days later than mine) and did not ship mine until another 2 or 3 days later. So placing an order first doesn't mean anything at all and first come doesn't always served first. That is odds to me.

anyway, it is just my opions and thank you for replying

I don't think there is any strategies, dealer probably do "as they can", i dont think they care about first come first served, i don't eveen expect them too.

They could be shiping twice a week for example.

Some dealer don't ship themself neither, but rather have "partners" that will.

And then add the post company, wich neither garanty a first come first served but a maximum delivery time.

Just allow between 5-15 days to recive your watch and relax.

Let's say the for sake of argument that when i placed an order and the dealer was out of stock for that item and again "for the sake of argument" that 3 days later the stock came in and another person place an order for this same item and the dealer ship the item for this person (whose order cames 3 days later than mine) and did not ship mine until another 2 or 3 days later. So placing an order first doesn't mean anything at all and first come doesn't always served first. That is odds to me.

anyway, it is just my opions and thank you for replying

Next time you are on holidays in another country send three postcards to people who live in the same general area- bet there is at least a few days variation in the dates they arrive.

I think the dealers would know we compare delivery times here and I don't think they would want anyone to get jealous- :-)