When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

newbie here

subseeker1

Hi everyone,names Dave and I'm a new arrival.After deciding to treat myself to a nice submariner replica my head is spinning after spending the best part of two days online.What a bunch of thieves!Including the anti-scam websites set up by the scammers themselves.Didn't take much research to realise my money was probably gone if I tried to buy a watch with any of them.Had a bit of fun calling a few of them and asking some pertinent questions.One guy I called I had looked up on www.whois.net and asked if my order could be processed quickly as his domaine was going to close on Thursday!

Anyway,as I said I'm looking for a submariner.Preferably blue on blue(green second choice),swiss eta,ceramic if possible and all S/S unless that two tone with solid gold bezel,crown and links actually exists!Prepared to spend what it takes as long as I'm getting value for money.Most importantly I don't want to get screwed.I'm willing to take all the advice you want to throw my way especially who not to deal with.

Thanks and hope to get some feedback.

Dave.

Welcome to RWG Dave! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You have found the right spot and I have a feeling it won't be long until one of our Rollie experts chimes in to your thread and heads you in to the right direction for a nice blue/ blue sub. Until then the links below and the search function will be your best friend.. ;)

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/