When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dreaded Lost Plunger on TT BCE

beanyboy

After reading By-tor's review and history of the BCE, and mulling about whether or not it was too blingy for me, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a BCE from Connie King a few weeks ago. I love the damn thing dearly and have been wearing it as a daily beater, a really unsound thing to do. Reason? I have lost the 2 o'clock gold plated pusher and sheath. Now I have nothing there but a little screw sticking out! What a drag! Scoured my house, of course, but the likelihood of finding that little part is pretty slim. So, I am hoping that I can source a pusher and sheath in the USA so that I can wear my BCE once again, although this time I intend to wear it lightly on special occasions and make sure that the pushers and sheaths are tightly screwed down.

Please let me know if anybody has a gold plated pusher and sheath for the BCE and the price you are willing to part with it shipped to the midwestern USA! I figure I can always go back to Ms. King and get a part from her, but that entails more work and more time without my beloved BCE on my wrist.

Thanks so much!

Thanks 1976! That's awesome. I have what I think is a King version 2.0 TT BCE since it's the model with the roman numerals, so I think it should fit. How about this? I will give it a shot and see. If not, I can send it back to you. It's the least I can do. Also, please let me cover the cost of the part and shipping via PayPal. Let me know. I will PM you with details.

THANKS for making RWG a great place!

Beany