When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Two Tone

deniz21

hello guys, today a buisness partner of my brother in law was so surprised on the DSSD from him, and after he said its a replica ;) he wanted also one, so they askd me, if there is a real good TT sub or yachtmaster rep??

real gold of course, i think the price is not the mainfactor :lol: it should be the best TT (noob??) sub or yachtmaster, sorry but i realy have no idea about rolexes, so guys i know its boring :) but please help me :p

all the best :)

deniz

hello guys, today a buisness partner of my brother in law was so surprised on the DSSD from him, and after he said its a replica ;) he wanted also one, so they askd me, if there is a real good TT sub or yachtmaster rep??

real gold of course, i think the price is not the mainfactor :lol: it should be the best TT (noob??) sub or yachtmaster, sorry but i realy have no idea about rolexes, so guys i know its boring :) but please help me :p

all the best :)

deniz

HI deniz

he should go for the 14k it is better but i would say tt subs are not good for everyday use only for best wear because sweat acid attacks the gold plus scatches appear on the buckle its worth noteing that even a gen tt the buckle is also only plated a friend of mine has a blue tt and after 5 years all the plating on the buckle has worn off leaving the stainless steel showing! if you have a desk job the worst is rubbing the buckle on the table! i would go for a white gold like the oversized case new sub with ceramic bezel as these the white gold colour is polished stainless steel and any scratches can be polished out on the shiny parts and rebrushed on the brushed parts using a 3m scouror pad!