When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shaq or T3?

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you buy?

• SHAQ
    • T3

What is your opinions of the new sec@12 Shaq and T3 Models I can't seem to find alot of info on them is it because they aren't accurate and no one has bought them or something else? I'm thinking I'll end up picking one of them up If I get good feedback from you guys. The only questions I have are if they are accurate in size? and how do they compare to the regular ROO's in quality?

What is your opinions of the new sec@12 Shaq and T3 Models I can't seem to find alot of info on them is it because they aren't accurate and no one has bought them or something else? I'm thinking I'll end up picking one of them up If I get good feedback from you guys. The only questions I have are if they are accurate in size? and how do they compare to the regular ROO's in quality?

I had the previous T3 in ss and the sec@9 Shaq.

Both cool watches, the size of the T3 was off, the Shaq was OK in size.

What bothered me the most.....the crystals. Both watches come with lupe-like crystals.....I had the gen on my wrist last year 8the T3 of a friend) and it look horror, the gen has the same lense effect on the crystal as the rep, and I hate that.

The newly released Titanium T3 is tempting, but the price is far away from just "trying" the watch out.

Cheers

Theo

I had the previous T3 in ss and the sec@9 Shaq.

Both cool watches, the size of the T3 was off, the Shaq was OK in size.

What bothered me the most.....the crystals. Both watches come with lupe-like crystals.....I had the gen on my wrist last year 8the T3 of a friend) and it look horror, the gen has the same lense effect on the crystal as the rep, and I hate that.

The newly released Titanium T3 is tempting, but the price is far away from just "trying" the watch out.

Cheers

Theo

Thanks Theo

Right after I posted this thread while searching on another forum I just happened to find a local seller near me with a Shaq sec@12 for sale (post just tonight also)and its serviced so since I'm getting a fairly decent deal I decided to buy it so I'll pick it up later and report back. I did notice the "lupe" effect in the crystal you were talking about in the pics I thought it was just a reflection. I'll see if it bothers me its weird that it has that effect since the crystal is flat no?

• 3 weeks later...

I vote T3 but it's not the good time to buy that watch it's too small compared to the genuine

57 mm against 61 mm

did somebody know why they did smaller ?

The T3 is (mis)measured in so many ways. AP only has two case sizes for the offshore chronos. The case of the SHAQ is the same as the T3 @ 47/48mm.

@ LIGAAF.....any news on your newly purchased T3????

Theo

I ended up getting a APROO Shaq the next day after I made this thread, Its a real nice watch and all but I really wanted the Survivor so now I'm selling Shaq and my Graham and I'm gonna pick up a Survivor. ;) I guess I should have just done that in the first place. I'm just waiting for my VIP status to be added and It will be in the FS section.

Watchesforsale2010022.jpg