When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Oversize Commando TI

wisrep2010

Hi folks,

following the Graham Chronofighter Diver Tech Seal v2 is the Graham Chronofighter Oversized Commando in Titanium

As with the Tech Seal this also one if the best out of the box replicas - there are some minor issues that I hope can be fixed:

• AR is very weak and it looks like it is only a blueish tint rather than real AR
  • Minute subdial hand at 9 o'clock resets perfectly but seems to have some play since it moves about 1/3 of a second when I move the watch - same as with the Tech Seal
  • The rubber strap is actually terrible - the "Graham" lettering is very shallow and the surface of the strap is already glossy on some parts - the Tech Seal strap is much better

Other than that it is close to perfect - Here are the things that I particularly like:

• Perfect case - no sharp edges!
    • Stunning CF dial
    • Lever is very tight - no floppyness like on the Tech Seal

I had the watch on my watchtimer and the results were OK - average deviation between positions was +9.8 sec/day and the Amlitude was a strong 287 degrees, which indicates no issues with the movement.

Enough said - now on to the pictures! :)

4610454165_cd87cf2f68_o.jpg

4610454195_c27880b573_o.jpg

4610454071_618fb9ff85_o.jpg

And here is the strap - you will see what I was referring to earlier when you compare it to the Tech Seal strap

4610454249_8172174e51_o.jpg

...lume shot - I played around with taking 2 pictures - one in the dark and one with light and than overlayed them B)

4610454101_6d9fb0d71d_o.jpg

and finally the wrist shots:

4613163802_1000382ebe_o.jpg

4613164054_99f0663932_o.jpg

4612549081_9637305c00_o.jpg

Ok, that's it for now - hope you enjoyed my post? Stay tuned for posts of my other new watches - two more to come today: Rolex Double Red Seadweller and Rolex Red Sub meter first

Love the Graham piece. Have a OS Diver and Overlord MK III. Been looking at getting this one for a while, just dont know if I am going to like the light weight of the Ti. Waiting for the OL MK IV to be rep'd. The AR on my 2 Grahams are phenomenal. Best I have seen in the rep World. Funny how the best factory AR jobs seem to be on the less popular models.

The straps vary by factory. My OS Diver is nice and deep, the OL MK III just plain sucks, very shallow, but has been replaced with a croco strap from our very own BlackBard.