When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 187 Trouble

AXO

I can't beleive it! I have had this watch for less then one month. First problem (1st week) the Chrono stopped reseting back to zero (A7750) and now the insert located at 12 o'clock on my Bezel is gone!

Needless to say I am very disappointed!This is my favorite and most expensive Rep of my collection. My cheaper Reps work like a charm and I have never had any issues. Today I just ordered a Honey Gator Strap and a Cool Submarine Buckle for it. I hope I did not waste my money.................

After the First (Chrono) issue, I contacted the (member) seller. The seller advised me to send the watch back to him and he would send it back to his source and have it repaired. I decided I can live the Chrono problem and never sent it back. So now the insert fell off. I wear the watch approximately 3 times a week.

What should I do. I feel like I got a Lemon of a watch. I am going to private message the seller. I Love the look and feel of the watch, but feel like I got ripped off since it is falling a part in such a short time. Is it possible to get another insert (Triangle with center lume dot)? Should I ask the seller for a refund or swap it for a better quality watch. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks AXO.

The 187 is notorious for loosing "teeth". The bezel markers are glued on and there is no Chinese QC.

I would first ask the member who sold you the watch for help (assuming he's more experienced and senior than you are)