When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken Big Pilot

gillism

So i've been festering in the forums again! And i'm yet to come across a franken big pilot yet ? It has to be my dream watch - i aspire to purchase the Gen in a few years (just picked up a gen 3717) but I was wondering if anyone like Concepta or Domi have managed to get a decent Franken going with a working Power Reserve ?

I would love to be starting a franken project to keep me happy for the time being - but Concepta - could i get a gen movement - would it fit in the current big pilot cases available at the dealers?

Is the world my oyster or will i just have to settle for a rep with a fake power reserve?

Love & Love all

• 2 weeks later...

believe i saw a franken BP 5002 done by sander a while back.. fitted with gen dial, but not the movement..

the gen movement definitely wouldn't come cheap..

I bought a Gen brown alligator Big Pilot strap to go with my rep from a dealer in Singapore for about US$ 350 that has transformed the watch for me. Look around, they come available now and then.

John

Edited by johnnymo