When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Seamaster chronograph

swedishomega

Hello RWG!

I'm new here, but I'm a little bit familiar with watches! I only recently stumbled upon replica's and I am quite interested in forming a collection! My favourite watch company is Omega and I love chronographs. I've found a chronograph watch on this website. http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10012-divers-chrono-25945200-black-a7750-28800bph-p-2926.html I had a look on here now and it's a trusted seller? Also, is this watch actually a replica of a real model? I looked on Omega's website and it's not shown. I would like advise on whether this watch is visually good replica. I google about the movement and that seems to be not bad! Is this a good watch?

Thanks!

look here and you will find the watch you want, there are many nice omegas

here is a list with the best ones ;)

and yes your linked site is a trustet seller, but this is also writen down here :D

but folow this link and then ask or go to the dealers site and compare

all the best

deniz

Hello! Thanks a lot for you're message. I have sort of made my mind that that watch is a little bit too obvious it's the replica model... I don't mean offence to the maker but the subdials and wording don't look original. I mean it's nice, but not what I am looking for! :( But I saw this watch, but the black version! It looks absolutely fantastic! Apparently it's also a very good replica! I think I might buy one. http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/seamaster-chrono-diver-black-2008/ is this a trusted seller? As the watch is black not the blue version it is still as accurate as the blue one?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...