When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Navy

I always knew that this one only came on the blue leather, as far as the GEN goes. So I think I always had a weird feeling in the back of my mind when wearing it. I did love the SS as it really is huge sitting on my smalish wrist.

After some great advice from Theo, I recently purchased the BLUE RUBBER from AP BRANDS

I LOVE it. So comfortable, the blue really compliments the blue on the watch and it is just the thing for summer.

Not to mention the fact that I feel like I got a new watch without it costing very much.

I was hesitant to buy an after market strap as I have not liked the "fit" or the look of the fit as per some of your pictures, that is meaning my particular tastes.

The fit is incredible and seamless.

Now I just have to replace the SS...... Any suggestions????

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer so far...

Josh

th_ROONAVY4.jpg

th_ROONAVY3.jpg

th_ROONAVY2.jpg

th_ROONAVY1.jpg

Hey J,

looks cool....exactly the right amount of blue .... fits perfectly together.

A replacement for the SS bracelet....well, there is only one real option (errh 2 me thinks):

1) the black Themes is THE ROO to be worn on ss bracelet

2) the "old" MBW blueish-grey stick marker dial is also nice on bracelet...but sold out!

Cheers mate

Theo

post-334-003972800 1277445575_thumb.jpg

post-334-091959400 1277445591_thumb.jpg

Hey J,

looks cool....exactly the right amount of blue .... fits perfectly together.

A replacement for the SS bracelet....well, there is only one real option (errh 2 me thinks):

1) the black Themes is THE ROO to be worn on ss bracelet

2) the "old" MBW blueish-grey stick marker dial is also nice on bracelet...but sold out!

Cheers mate

Theo

Always great to hear from you sir... The black dial just seems so plain to me. Although I know it is the best rep out there. I wish the GREY THEME would have a second edition released. I wish there was something with a little bit more jazz to it. Also, I have the two rubber clad black dials but will probably get it anyway. I enjoyed watching the NBA finals and seeing commentator Marc Jackson wearing it.

I also know your feelings about the NAVY and the white dial and I agree. There is a "silvery" tone to the ridges that makes it much less white but that's to me isn't so bad. I love the blue and it isn't as common a model as say the SAFARI that to me a minor flaw is actually major because it is so much more common.

cheers

J

Yeah right...if the factory would correct 2 flaws on the GREY THEMES I would buy it in a heartbeat:

1) made of Titanium instead of ss

2) darker numbers on the dial...should be same color as the subdials.

Anyway...I asked my dealer several times and his respond was "the factory is selling like hot-cakes, they will not change it!"

Errh....OK, than I will not buy it!

Cheers

Theo

P.S.: Please remember that there are tons of other ROO´s to be replicated easier in SS....I send my dealer a notice.

I´d love to see the new Tour-Auto 2010..see pic, the new bezel is cool!

post-334-023554900 1277531937_thumb.jpg

Yeah right...if the factory would correct 2 flaws on the GREY THEMES I would buy it in a heartbeat:

1) made of Titanium instead of ss

2) darker numbers on the dial...should be same color as the subdials.

Anyway...I asked my dealer several times and his respond was "the factory is selling like hot-cakes, they will not change it!"

Errh....OK, than I will not buy it!

Cheers

Theo

P.S.: Please remember that there are tons of other ROO