When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moscow Store Website

beanyboy

My wife wants a Cartier rep that I can only find on a site called "moscowstore.com". I know the site's been there for a while, and the prices are high but not crazy. Anyway, does anybody have any experience with it? I searched for Moscow Store and came up with nothing. A bit surprising, but not uncommon. I usually only deal with reputable dealers like Eddie and River, but they don't have the watch and both told me they can't get it.

Horror stories, good stories, etc. would be appreciated.

Beany

I've never seen that site before... eclectic mix to say the least.

The MB pens seem just a "bit" overpriced... the watches mostly the same.

Looking at the VC watches... they offer several "Tourbillon" designs for cheap.. I may have to email them and see if that is an actual Tourbillon movement or if its just a show piece. If its a working tourbillon I'll prolly order one or two (heck of alot cheaper than the 1k most tourbillon reps go for). Probably all show tourbillons, guessing fantasy reps too... but heck not a bad price.

2nd link is sort of NSFW... but if VC ever made this watch I'd be amazed.

http://www.moscowstore.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=6208

http://www.moscowstore.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=6878

http://www.moscowstore.com/product_info.ph...roducts_id=6216

Heck, I may just order that Erotic Tourbillon just for laughs... beter than a Shinterland or Robot watch I'd say.

Man... those leather straps look horrible, but I may be willing to deal with questionable quality if I can have that erotic tourbillon to annoy the wife with.

I bought 2 watches from moscowstore.com maybe 18 months ago, several months before I discovered RWG, et al. I paid about $130 or so each for two watches, one an ALS, the other a Vacheron. Both looked great in the photos (which in retrospect were probably photos of gens; it's been a while so I can't recall), both specified automatic movements. It took almost 2 months for me to get the watches, and neither was even close to either the photos of the description. The ALS was huge, had some kind of greenish-yellow dial and was quartz with a plastic crystal. The VC was auto alright, but again looked nothing like the watch shown in the Web photos. It looked like some kind of rough draft sketch of a VC. I emailed asking to return both watches and, to their credit, they agreed. I sent both back (cost about $20 as I recall) and did get a refund to my credit card account about a month later.

Maybe they have improved in the interim, though I doubt it.

But with Joshua, Andrew, Eddie Lee, Ruby, TTK, King, etc. to deal with why in the world would you even consider ordering from a site like this?