When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help PLEASE with ordering from Ofrei for Omega

Skittlz74

ok i want to order new gen hands, dial and caseback for my 45mm UPO (pic below)....the ofrei site is a lil overwhelming for me and i am afraid of ordering the wrong parts!! can someone with Omega knowledge help me out, P L E A S E?? any help would be greatly appreciated!! TIA:)

UPO.jpg

wow, thank you soooo very much for the great response!!! i will order all of this:)

now i am not actually doing these mods myself....too chicken:) now i gotta find someone here in CONUS to do these mods for me:)

YES! My bad. That's what I get for trying to multi-task after work and having some drinks.

Gen Crystal makes ALL the difference. The Omega Lume is amazing (that's why Vac has to do the pearl too), the clarity and crispness of the dial. It's thicker and sturdier. I know it's over $200. But if you are taking the leap to really Franken out the UPO, do it. I would do crystal before caseback because you look at the crystal every day. I wear my Franken UPO more than I wear my gen watches.

Also for future reference; Chieftang has a service here where he provides a Double AR (Anti-Reflective) coating to the crystal. The guys AR is amazing and he is a good guy as well. So if you ever want to get a rep crystal looking like a Gen, he's the man.*

*This member is not a paid spokesman for the Chieftang AR Company. Any references to their product is purely coincidental.