When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I beseech help from the esteemed and learned Hublot Afficionados here about a Luna Rossa I bought.

Spidey7

Hi, all. I bought a beautiful Luna Rossa last year from a member.

I've FINALLY gotten around to trying to find out more about it. It's one of my favorite watches so I tried to figure out more about its maker or features, but I'm coming up short. I've read the posts that I can find here about the "Luna Rossa", but there's nothing in them about my version.

It's a Luna Rossa but the main body is chrome or stainless steel. The body is shiny silver but the metal between the lugs is brushed. It has a polished ceramic bezel that is like a mirror reflection on top and a carbon-fiber "checker-board" dial. The strap and dial all seem normal. I just can't find a silver/black Luna Rossa anywhere. They're ALL black P.V.D. instead.

I also know that there have been several makers and even V.1, V.2, V.3 models, (perhaps even more). I THINK that this is an older model rather than a newer one, but I'd REALLY like to try and figure out who made it, what version it is, and if it is "special" since it it isn't like any of the other Lunas that I've seen. Here are a few pictures. If anyone knows anything or can give me some tips on what to look for in order to figure out more about it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Guys. This comunity is the BEST!!!!!

Hublot5.jpg

Hublot6.jpg

Hublot2.jpg

Hublot3.jpg

Hublot4.jpg

Hublot0.jpg

Hublot1.jpg