When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Link Calibre 16 Day Date

eclone

Hello guys , today i visit tag AD near my place to have a look of carrera day date watch. Just want to match the watch size with my arm before order from rep seller here .. :pardon: unfortunately the size of 43mm is too big for my arm. Then the sales executive show me the new link calibre 16 with day date. She said it is new version because i said i never saw gen link day date. even in tag website also don't have.

After come back from the AD is search again at tag website for the particular link , but could not find it. But i manage to find it on amazon. LInk Here

Is there a gen for this model ? How about the rep ? is there any review about it ?

Yours opinion is much appreciated.

There you go mate, Tag Link Calibre 16 Day/Date Link!

http://www.watcheden.com/tag-heuer-link-caliber-automatic-with-white-dial-same-structure-as-high-quality-i-30007-p-1.htmlhttp://www.watcheden.com/tag-heuer-link-caliber-automatic-with-white-dial-same-structure-as-high-quality-i-30007-p-1.html

I'm sure some of the other dealers will have the 7750 version if you have a rummage around their sites!

Sixx :bones:

Thanks sixx,

Rep from watcheden is way of from the genuine. But on Joshua is quite gen. The different on Joshua as i see is on white dial color at the 9 subdial the color of the ring at gen in more grey, but on rep the color on the ring at 9 subdial is more white. Other than that from the catalog spec at AD the gen is 41mm while the rep is 42mm.

While the back case from gen when i see at AD is transparent while on rep is close back case.

Here is gen i get from amazon site compare to Joshua site.

Gen From Amazon :

610QNu38WiL_AA1000_.jpg

The Rep :

Tag Heur Link Day Date Rep

Is day date font is different ? i see it is not quite same font.

Maybe rep link day date owners here can make review of this watch. I'm a big fan of day date, carrera is very nice, but when i match with my arm 43mm is way to big, 41mm link is very nice with my arm.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm new on this forum and this will be my first post.

I have the real one :-) and the first thing that I noticed is that the numbers on the outer inside are smaller on the real one. And the back is clear with mine, which makes it really cool.

I'll try to make some pics this week that I will post, so u can see the difference.

But for the rest its a nice replica :lol:

Grtz,