When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Really Like My Lv Sub But . . . . . . . . .

kasigi

It's one of the first reps I bought and it's a cheapy, I think it was about £60 and has a couple of issues I'd really like to sort.

1) Even though I've not worn it much, the thread on the crown/tube has semi stripped. I've always been careful to screw the crown down gently, turning it anti-clockwise first and then doing it up tight but it's started to go anyway.

2) Bezel is slightly out of alignment. I've sorted the insert on my PO so this should be a doddle.

3) Cyclops is on at a slight angle. Most people wouldn't even notice this, but I do and because I know it's slightly off, it gives me the hump.

It's Asian movement so I don't know how possible it is to fix the thread problem and I guess the cyclops thing would be easiest fixed by changing the crystal?

I can do the insert alignment. Heat it up to soften the glue, remove the insert, clean it all up and re-glue.

The others, I doubt I can do but are they generally simple fixes for a watchsmith and who can be recommended to do that work in either the UK or the EU?

Thanks.