When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pam00232 From Davidsen

none

don't let the screw down crown issue prevent you from getting it. It is NOT an issue. If you want it, get it. It is a fantastic rep!

Exactly. You guys are cracking me up. For $100 you can get 5 tubes and still save 6 grand off the gen. Plus, as many have said about the 183, if you're wearing a manual wind screw down crown watch as you're daily wearer you need to buy a couple more reps!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,

Any opinions on Davidsen's new PAM00232? Does this one have the real Swiss SL? What do you think of the strap that is supplied as well (not my main priority though)?

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...amp;hl=radiomir

Please let me know, because I want to get a very nice Radiomir soon... :)

By the way, the gen one can be observed here (only 1938 gen pieces will be sold):

http://www.panerai.com/s_special_editions...._categoria=5824

I just purchased the 232 over the weekend and I was curious about the fact that on the Panerai website they list the 232 as a brown dial , yet their photo clearly shows a black dial. Otherwise it appears to be a superb rep. The black dial to me looks better than the brown, that is just my preference, but we will all have to wait and see when the gen 232 is released in a few months to compare. I love the look of this watch and it is my first purchase, (Andrew) , since joining this site.

Hambone