When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Cloud has Lifted !

Richard Tracy

I feel like I'm floating on a light blue cloud right now ! No it's not because of blue smoke..

It's because two months of bad luck is behind me now, with the receipt of Two, Perfect Watches !

Funny, my first four watches ordered from RWG were a huge disappointment, then I went

for 2.4 years of fantastic luck,... receiving watch after watch, like dominos, all in wonderful condition...

Then, starting two months ago I had four bad in a row again,... and Now I'm hoping this

is the beginning of another run of fun...

Though in two years, I think I will lay off for two months... just in case ! :D

You only had to buy four bad watches before getting a bunch of good ones? Man, I wish I had your good luck! I have two Sub LVs, going for a third (an MBW this time, no more playing around!). And a handful of others with assorted problems.

Send some of that good luck this way!

DT,

You didn't tell us what you received. Inquiring minds want to know.

Congrats by the way. Hope your luck holds.

Sorry,.. I don't know if you are inquiring about the bad or good,... so I will list them all.

First the bad, and I won't list the dealers because we all know that the factories

and drop shippers have control there, not the dealers, {in most cases.}

1. IWC chrono with a broken brake on the 12hr counter.

2. Received the wrong watch.

3. An Aqua Terra with Glue spots all over the face.

4. A Navitimer with a frozen rotar, & Chrono hand pointing at 12:03.

Now to the good, and these are soo good, that I'm finally, with the expert advice from Neil's post

springing for a Camera to take photos

1. Jay's 7753 196, Perfectly Sweet, Heavy and straight on aligned !

{So Beautiful, I hate to part with it for a The Zigmeister lookover} Though I know I will.

2. A Jay 212 No Stress, Handwind, this baby ticks so sweetly, I think I will place it on the

pillow by my ear, to sleep by.

I also have Gator, Croc, and lizard, and leather bands delivered and in transit !

That's it for now, though I do have a Fiddy in the stork's beak, and 4th PO in Black on order.

Feeling Great ! Thanks TRC, RWG and WT ! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bad things happen sometimes but generally the dealers here take care of their problems. Much better than buying from a scam site and getting taken for a grand and still have a bad watch. If a dealer does not make it right we should be informed as well. Knowledge is good for everyone.