When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Version Omega Seamaster Chrono Bracelet

Hi all

I was thinking of getting a replacement bracelet to make this piece even more 'authentic'-looking since the rep comes with a screw bracelet

But, since we are dealing with a rep here, I'm not sure that the original bracelet will work.

The original gen case ref number is 2599.80 thus the bracelet that will fit it is ref# 1504-826

see Ofrei's site for details.

Will this fit on the rep?

There is also the 1503-825 bracelet.. I can't see the difference, but according to ofrei it fits another set not including the 2599.80

Helpp :bangin:

However the price of the bracelet is, well, more expensive than the rep.. :blink: so I definitely will entertain any alternatives.

Thank you!

The bracelet should fit. The most you may have to do is change the end links.

In fact any Seamaster Pro bracelet of the same design (9-piece link) and the same width (ie. not midsize one) should fit if you swap the endlinks as AFAIK that is the only difference between these bracelets as specified for different case references. The Chrono case is thicker.

$490 for a bracelent + $240 for the rep = $730 and you still have a rep.

A quick check at timezone on how much a used but mint SMP chrono goes...

here:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...95757&rid=0

Hi all

I was thinking of getting a replacement bracelet to make this piece even more 'authentic'-looking since the rep comes with a screw bracelet

But, since we are dealing with a rep here, I'm not sure that the original bracelet will work.

The original gen case ref number is 2599.80 thus the bracelet that will fit it is ref# 1504-826

see Ofrei's site for details.

Will this fit on the rep?

There is also the 1503-825 bracelet.. I can't see the difference, but according to ofrei it fits another set not including the 2599.80

Helpp :bangin:

However the price of the bracelet is, well, more expensive than the rep.. :blink: so I definitely will entertain any alternatives.

Thank you!

thank you x86uops, that was indeed a good price. :) I'm not too attracted to this watch though, at least not enough to justify buying the real deal.

Been contemplating about this too, since I know the price of new is around that. But lets change that a bit due to my recent finds:

TTK rep (on it's way) = 315 -- Inspected by TTK's watchmaker; I'm tempted to send this to zig man too tho

Used gen SMP pro chrono bracelet = 175

315+175 = 490 Total for a faithful rep.. hmm, i think the saving's purdy good

And if I send it to zig, +200 so that will be 690 for a The Zigmeister-serviced rep.. still purdy good.

Wait! Let's add a 'faux' serial engraving on the 7 o'clock lug ends.. wonder who can do this.. :D Let's say 50

740 for a rep... sigh still expensive

What do you guys think?

Opinions are welcome! I like discussions.

:group:

PS. Anyone knows the details on the serials of these Omega SMP Chronos? Size, font (wont matter too much.. its tiny) , numbering scheme (700xxxx) or something... please let us know!

$490 for a bracelent + $240 for the rep = $730 and you still have a rep.

A quick check at timezone on how much a used but mint SMP chrono goes...

here:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...95757&rid=0