When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problem in Sales area "You cannot start a new topic"

testhm

No worries mate.

Yes, it's very unfortunate that it had to come to this. But I guess the rules been broken way too many times lately leaving Admin no choice..

However, if you go orange (or platinum) you will still be able to raise funds to your future purchases.. And keep our servers online at the same time.. ;)

Testhm,

Maybe it's about time you became a paying member, you have already stated that you have made money from the free sales forums and I'm sure you have learned a lot while being a member of this Forum!

Being that you have been here since 2008, using the site for free, it might be nice to give something back to the Forum and become a supporting member!?

Then you can use the Sales forum as much as you like to raise funds for new reps!!

Sixx :bones:

Testhm,

Maybe it's about time you became a paying member, you have already stated that you have made money from the free sales forums and I'm sure you have learned a lot while being a member of this Forum!

Being that you have been here since 2008, using the site for free, it might be nice to give something back to the Forum and become a supporting member!?

Then you can use the Sales forum as much as you like to raise funds for new reps!!

Sixx :bones:

Yes Sixx.

you're right!

Keeping the sales forum alive for paying members that respect the rules of trade sounds fair at all.

Thanks for advice! :drinks: