When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moneybookers

southcoast68

Hi all

This topic has been adressed on the other boards, but not here yet I beleive. It seems the latest difficulties with pp have gotten a few of the members to switch to other services. Upon communicating with Joshua and visiting a few other sites, it seems that the new site of choice is moneybookers (sp?). My question, has anybody here in the USA used this service? Was it easy to use, what was the fees and does it seem as though the rep community will eventually embrace this new site as the norm when it comes to transferring funds? Any responses will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.........thank you very much!!!!

There are a lot of pp clones. pp has its problems, but you hear more about them because everyone and their mother, father, clergyman, etc. uses them.

Now, I'm no fan of pp, but I still use my pp account quite often. Even though I've been through a lot with them. I'm on my third account now, and have had to do multiple claims with them (most which are denied, even though the seller had no tracking number, or gave a tracking number which showed the item was delivered to the seller's city not mine, etc.). Now if a buyer disputes a transaction, doesn't matter if I have tracking info, or other supporting info, I'm gonna get screwed. Just the way it is. Fact is though, if it wasn't for pp, I'd be even worse off.