When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SA gen dial, gen bracelet, and gen bezel swap?

Guest darthvinh

Guest darthvinh

So I was informed by Andrew that they are out of the stencil dial in the v3, should I get a v2? pro's vs con's of v2 vs v3, with context that I am going to get gen parts and swap?

Guest apetrills

Better xtal and caseback on V2, but better case and pushers on V3. The crown on the v2 strips easily, but the movement in the v3 is a ticking bomb :D Hope this helps.

Essentially comes down to what problem do you want to deal with!! :bangin:

So can I... but I can't make it reliably rattle-free on a V2. It's either too loose or too tight. Maybe V3 is a different story. Just curious what that story is.

Edit: Now that I think about it, that was with a V1 (where the old rumor had gen bezel swapping foolproof). V2 - I wouldn't even attempt to get the rep bezel off without fear of marring the case. V3 - ??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darthvinh

anyone interested in the new rep PRO II bracelet?

photo

Took off 3 links to wear the watch for 15 min. My gen PRO II bracelet came in today and have no need for the rep PRO II. Honestly, I kinda wish I didn't buy the gen PRO II for 400$ :(

Edited by darthvinh

Guest apetrills

anyone interested in the new rep PRO II bracelet?

photo

Took off 3 links to wear the watch for 15 min. My gen PRO II bracelet came in today and have no need for the rep PRO II. Honestly, I kinda wish I didn't buy the gen PRO II for 400$ :(

They sell on breitlingsource often, you can try to list it there and get a sale. Usually priced around $375-350