When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

watcheden v puretime

mcduff62

hi there

I'm relatively new to this forum, but have bought several reps in past from Andrew and Joshua[now out of favour i note!] Puretime, and Precious time.

Am looking to buy a couple new additions

probably Montblanc GMT and IWC Pilots Doppel Chrono .

My inclination is to go with Puretime which i know to be reliable. However ,I note WatchEden is now on list. They have a huge inventory of reps and are half the price of other dealers.

Am i right in thinking you get what you pay for in this world,so they can't be of the same quality?

Correct.

I personally would stick with Josh but Angus (puretime) carries the same stuff as he does.

many thanks

you have been around for a long time so i respect your opinion. Will probably go with Angus.So is josh back in favour? i thought he and andrew had been struck off list for price fixing.

regarding Montblanc Timewalker GMT, does the GMT function work ? I bought Breitling Navitimer GMT some 3 years ago from Andrew at Trusty Time . the watch keeps perfect time but the GMT never worked and the chrono packed up after a year!

regards

mcduff 62

Watch Eden is not 1/2 the price of other dealers. They have tons of cheaper 21J and quartz watches the other dealers don't stock up on.

For the similiar watch they can actually be more expensive. I just ordered my first from them (cheap Tudor quartz) let you know how it turns out.

Personally, I've dealt with PureTime many times without a problem, but my last order has been a nightmare.

Watch Eden is not 1/2 the price of other dealers. They have tons of cheaper 21J and quartz watches the other dealers don't stock up on.

For the similiar watch they can actually be more expensive. I just ordered my first from them (cheap Tudor quartz) let you know how it turns out.

Personally, I've dealt with PureTime many times without a problem, but my last order has been a nightmare.