When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New pics of chronopassion

jac

So today I got the message from my dealer!

They sent me a wrong track No. and they never checked this number, I asked them 4 times to doublecheck that number they gave me, they always replied "just be patient some more days!"

Today I got the correct track No. for the shipment from my dealer....6 weeks later!!! In the meantime the watch sits at the postal office for 10 days and was then returned to sender....I had no chance to check, the watch was there, just some hundred meters away....arrrgh, bloody fault they made, why did they not doublecheck.

Anyway, now the watch was sent back to China 6 days ago....and what do I get? Another month of waiting as the dealer wants to receive the watch back first and have it reshipped then.

And I was among the first that ordered/paid for this watch.

I am really angry now. But there is noone really to blame.

Theo

Theo, I feel so sorry for you. Our post office is always screwing things up. There is nothing worse! I feel your pain. But it's worth the wait

+1 Theo :black_eye: Well, there are no "faults" youre right, but your dealer should have been a bit more pro-active for you I think. But I guess nothing you can do but wait for it to come back. I ALWAYS check with my local delivery office to check if a parcels sitting there waiting for me..........

Hope you get it soon mate!