When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris "mini ProDiver" white dial fantasy

JohnG

Super sexy, this is the just-releaseed 44mm (someone measured it in another thread and said it is actually 47mm) reworked Carlos Coste quartz ProDiver fantasy with white dial. This one came from Silix.

I love this watch, although I have to keep it hidden when the gf is around. Actually, I don't have to keep it hidden, I just have to ignore it, if I pay too much attention she will know it is a new watch and will be [censored]. I need to sell something, then I can "receive" the watch and show it off. :lol:

Anyway, the bracelet feels a little clinky but as far as I can tell the links are solid, and I think it is a relative thing; the watch is SO heavy that the bracelet seems like it should be a little heavier than it is...

The finish is nice, the bezel insert is engraved, though the screws are fake and glued to the insert. The pushers are nice and fat, the dial is simply gorgeous.... This is one Oris SHOULD make. Anyway, I ordered the correct 51mm black dial ProDiver, ss bracelet, that will be here within a week or less, will post up some pics of that one later.

here are the pics:

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

Pics of the 51mm I ordered from WathcInternational (Mary - a dealer on RWG1.1):

IMG_9759.jpg

IMG_9763.jpg

IMG_976.jpg

IMG_9767.jpg

IMG_9768.jpg

So you ordered the gen version?

I like the ProDiver....chunky and fat....best divers watch beside the PloProf me thinks.

Theo

Yes, I got the white one, knowing it was a fantasy because of the white dial, but thinking it was 51mm (it is smaller but I thought it was a misprint). So when I found out, several people at RWG1.1 were already looking for the 51mm version, like the gen, and Mary (watchinternational) found it, bought ten, and I ordered one right away. Should be here in a few days, when it arrives I will post pics...