When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Slide Rule Accuracy ?

JKTOWN

There are quite a few Navi's and Serial Speciale's on all the sites.

My question is who or which dealers have the most accurate slide rule function on their Navi's ?

There are so many , but of which the slide rule function on the fixed dial and mobile bezel do not align correctly, thus making calculations impossible.

SO . whose mobile slide 10 digit when aligned with fixed dial 10 , have all the calibration numbers align perfectly , like the genuine ?

There are many that come close, but that doesn't do it.

• 6 months later...

I have a Navitimer World, and the scales don't line up. The red triangle next to the 36 mark on the outside scale doesn't line up with the 36 mark either. The scales don't seem to have any practical value, they are just symbolic.

I looked at a lot of photos before I bought the watch, but it was difficult to determine if the scales lined up or not, because in most of the photos on various websites, the scales were offset which made it difficult to determine if the scales lined up. I took a gamble, bought the watch, and the slide rule is useless.