When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems With Pam 250?

hn120

Hi Guys,

Received my PAM 250 yesterday and this one HOT watch! It truly is stunning and the build quality is amazing, even the bracelet impresses me.

BUT I just had a couple of questions to other 7750 owners. The dial at 3 o'clock doesn't move. I've left the choron on all night and the other dials do turn but the one at 3 remains at the 12 position. Is my watch faulty?

Also, when I shake my wrist (no rude comments :D ), sometimes I can feel the movement inside shaking, is this also another problem or do all 7750's do this? :g:

If the chrono is running and the 12 hour and seconds hands are moving, but the 30 minute timer is not, it's a problem with the movement. Probably only an adjustment of the lever that ticks over every minute, it shouldn't affect the functioning of the watch.

Normal to hear movement, as this is a uni-directional winding watch, there is only resistance in the CW direction, when the rotor turns the other way, there is no resistance, and it spins freely...

RG

If the chrono is running and the 12 hour and seconds hands are moving, but the 30 minute timer is not, it's a problem with the movement. Probably only an adjustment of the lever that ticks over every minute, it shouldn't affect the functioning of the watch.

Normal to hear movement, as this is a uni-directional winding watch, there is only resistance in the CW direction, when the rotor turns the other way, there is no resistance, and it spins freely...

RG

Yeah what he said, as for feeling the movement. I've had a couple time when I've moved my arm just right that you can feel the movement kick back and wind for a good 5 seconds... Its a very differant feeling from most watches but even genuines with 7750 do it.

• 2 months later...