When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who makes the best Graham watches? And no, don't tell me it is Graham

I will always say Josh (perfect clones) but lots of dealers carry these,surf thru the dealer section here or type "Graham" into the search function,lots of reading.

I had many,the V2 Tech Seal was my personal fave,but most of them are great. Good luck. :)

The rep Grahams in several areas are better then the Gens. I have seen gens with dirt and pin holes in the dial and lume markers! All of my rep Grahams have been of excellent quality. Only issue was a winding gear had some missing teeth, but I solved this during a full service...This could have been on any watch with the movement, just happened to be in a Graham. The A7750 run fine once serviced fully.

:drinks:

I haven't had any issues what so ever with my Graham. I have had it for quite a bit of time, one of the first replicas I purchased. My newer ferrari (with A7750) has some jerky movements with the chronograph second hand that weren't cleaned up with a service. The Graham doesn't have that problem and hasn't been serviced yet. If he is looking for a Graham getting a replica is a great option.