When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Super Avenger

relaxman

Just received this from my watchmaker yesterday. Complete overhaul of movement along with gen dial swap. I added the gen croc strap and deployment to complete the package. This SA looks truly amazing and has a very genuine feel to it. Couple of quick iPhone shots.

4ef29d12.jpg

583d4ba6.jpg

8235b5fe.jpg

1c7a4bb2.jpg

52cd055f.jpg

848fa22a.jpg

b9e53dfc.jpg

The grooves in the ring around the crystal (whatever you call that) not lining up with the big grooves in the bezel drives me crazy about these,did a franken with gen dial,bracelet,couldn't wear it due to that....meh,we get to fussy at times i guess.... :g:

Enjoy man,that still drives me crazy though... :lol:

Actually they do line up if I have the bezel set straight up 12.. Also the pic was taken at a slight angle making them look more off. Haha had to run and check it after you posted that. Phew close call that I might have to through it in the watch box never to be worn again ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow !!!!!The things you guys notice is crazy.....I have the same sa on bracelet....With the same misalignment....Didn't have a clue until this post......Still wear it with pride daily tho....The chances of someone pointing out the flaws in my watches on a day to day basis is next to nill...Most don't have that much time on there hands, or could careless for that matter.....It's all about how u rock it as a person anyway!!!!!! The watch only compliments the rest of you.....haha and no chick is gonna call you on your misaligned bezel...Atleast not any i've ever met....

But hey i understand how some are perfectionists on this forum within this hobby and it's all good.....But these little flaws would never make me retire a rep to the box!!!!! It's just a watch!!!!!!

Wow !!!!!The things you guys notice is crazy.....I have the same sa on bracelet....With the same misalignment....Didn't have a clue until this post......Still wear it with pride daily tho....The chances of someone pointing out the flaws in my watches on a day to day basis is next to nill...Most don't have that much time on there hands, or could careless for that matter.....It's all about how u rock it as a person anyway!!!!!! The watch only compliments the rest of you.....haha and no chick is gonna call you on your misaligned bezel...Atleast not any i've ever met....

But hey i understand how some are perfectionists on this forum within this hobby and it's all good.....But these little flaws would never make me retire a rep to the box!!!!! It's just a watch!!!!!!

Great rep, wear it well