When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

most accurate rep with eta 2824 or 2836 movement?

I am wondering if anyone can recommend me the best / if not one of the best reps from Tag, Breitling, Omega, or Panerai with a ETA 2824/2836 movement. (no chronograph basically).

I know that the Aquaracer from Tag is the most accurate but that's a chronograph watch... I am wondering if the non-chrono Link or the Carrera is any good?

IDK if the SMP is any good...

since 2836/2824 are good movements... I am really looking into the most accurate reps... and I really like almost all models that the 4 brands I've mentioned offer from lots of dealers...

thanks!

I am actually liking the tag and the leather strap breit. how accurate are they?

i'm also considering a Tag Link non-chrono in black or white, Tag Carrera http://www.silix-prime.com/images/tags013_01.jpg, or the Tag Carrera Caliber 5 http://puretimewatch.com/published/publicdata/PTWWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/TAG-2010-07-20-01-01_2_enl.JPG, or that Tag 500M Aquaracer...

which one out of the 5 do you think has the least flaws?

and thanks for the quick reply!

Still the 500m as I said in the Tag forum. By far the best, just don't go for the blue!!

Oh and the Breit with the leather sirap is an Ocean Heritage, also very accurate!!

Sixx :bones: