When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

112h Case Set Recommendations

redwatch

Hi folks,

My poor 112h case has had a rough time lately and its in need of replacement. (basically I f*k'd it up trying to enlarge the hole for a new tube)

So..... anyone got any good recommendations? I know that the Little Hero cases are supposed to be nice, but I would imagine they are a little pricey.

Also, it would be super awesome to find a case that has a proper caseback without the H0035 serial number on it. That really drives me crazy for some odd reason :D

I have a torobravo CG and a T crown and tube already so I just need the caseset and caseback. Crystal isn't necessary, but if it comes with it than that is ok.

I hope you guys can help. It would be really great to have my PAM back in wearable condition!

f782f5c3.jpg

I was in the same situation about a month ago, I've had a DSN cased Little Hero 112 for a few years and wanted to replace the case/crystal since they were really beat up.

I went with a 111J case, 005 Crystal and 111J caseback. Im going to reuse my LH dial/hands, LH movement and the thick crown. I also think i'm going to have to use the 111J CG (instead of my LH CG) to stick with the "J" series and a rollerball lever.

Plus I just found out if you want to use a non-rollerball lever with these new pam cases you need to change out the hex crown tube (see link), which I dont want to get into right now.

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=136950

Edited by ATEspo

I went with a 111J case, 005 Crystal and 111J caseback. Im going to reuse my LH dial/hands, LH movement and the thick crown. I also think i'm going to have to use the 111J CG (instead of my LH CG) to stick with the "J" series and a rollerball lever.

What was your source for the 111j case?

Any other options out there? I'd like to find a good case to use with my 'T' tube and crown with my Torobravo CG. I am also thinking of switching out the dial for a newer PAM 219 sandwich dial as the 6 and 9 look quite a bit nicer :D

I picked my case/crystal up off of Sead. if you keep your eyes on the parts section they pop up from time to time. The 005/219/318 is also a good case just not as perfect as the 111j and they also pop up for sale quite often.