When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TAG AD Marketing material auction to benefit RWG

Physher007

This past winter I moonlighted as a TAG dealer. While there I acquired a bit of marketing material that I really have no use for. With TT's permission I am offering these up for auction to support the forum.

100% of the money will be going directly to the forum - to alleviate any suspicions of chicanery. I will be paying for Priority shipping to the highest bidder (CONUS only guys, sorry)

Once I get word from the ADMIN that a donation was made I will ship. I plan on shipping this weekend, so I am going to end this guy Friday 05.20.2011 @ 00:00 EST (That's Midnight Thursday night for the mouth-breathers out there.)

I have an advert poster that was designed to be back lit(it was hung in a light box at the store. It is made of a thick clear plastic with the ad printed on to it. There is some wear from use

(I hung this on my window for effect, that's what the cross bars are)

2011-05-17_09-21-42_676.jpg

2011-05-17_09-21-55_113.jpg

poster.jpg

The second is a black, leather-bound journal. It has the TAG logo embossed on the front. It is brand new and never used. These were given out with purchase of a watch and are not, nor ever were, available for individual purchase

2011-05-17_09-27-04_331.jpg

2011-05-17_09-27-14_631.jpg

So oil the hinges on your wallet - it's for a good cause