When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur - Any Chance To Get The Date Font Fixed?

Uhrenfreund25

Hi!

I'd like to buy one of the great IWC Ingenieur if the date font would be correct. There are so many members here who would buy this watch with a correct date-font so I want to know, if there would be a chance for our great dealers to find Ingenieur-Reps with correct date-fonts.

It's in fact a stunning watch - but the wrong date font really bothers me that much, that it stopped me from ordering one.

It would be very nice if someone could fix this problem or supply an improved model of the IWC Ingenieur.

Thanks for your efforts!

Even though I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, I have to say that the IWG Ingy date font is "good enough" for me. It's not nearly as bad as, say, the VC Overseas. They have actually tried to get the boldface accurate, which I think it is. Some of the numerals are off with the "2" being the biggest offender I do believe....

Even though I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, I have to say that the IWG Ingy date font is "good enough" for me. It's not nearly as bad as, say, the VC Overseas. They have actually tried to get the boldface accurate, which I think it is. Some of the numerals are off with the "2" being the biggest offender I do believe....

kruzer00, do you think, you could do something for the perfectionists in here?

Thank you!