When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sub Bracelet Removal

elwopo

Is a spring bar tool absolutely required for bracelet removal?

I was able to get one side of the spring bar pushed back...and kept it back with a paperclip end inserted....but the SEL will not move the slightest bit.

Do both ends of the spring bar need to be pushed back at the same time?

Is a spring bar tool absolutely required for bracelet removal?

I was able to get one side of the spring bar pushed back...and kept it back with a paperclip end inserted....but the SEL will not move the slightest bit.

Do both ends of the spring bar need to be pushed back at the same time?

Yea, you sorta have to keep the one side out of the hole while you release the other side.

BTW, how's your new Sub treating you? Killer watch!

@Jetsons

Cool of you to notice! I didn't know how many may have caught that.

It really is a beautiful piece....and I'm truly thrilled.

I still can't believe that all this started not so long ago when I was bored at work....tired of the multiple spams for "swiss replicas"....and merely clicked on a link out of curiosity. Of course it was an obvious trash site...but it got me curious. Next thing you know I found fake review sites (that I thought were real)....researched more and found TRC....then this place....researched more.....next thing you know (hundreds of hours online later) I've got several reps....got a deal on a gen....and made one or two friends along the way. What a ride!

The only possible cause for concern is that I may have created a monster....

My son has noticed all the "cool" watches that have been showing up....and has mentioned the very pretty girls who now make mention of my watches when we are out. Last week he asked if he could wear my LV sub to school. It was difficult to get him to understand that it might not be appropriate for 8th grade.... :D