When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is around the corner?

slask111

I just noticed an ad for a new phone. Its the new nexus.. or so we think, you couldnt tell from the picture. And so the rumors starts.. Phones, cars or gadgets.. dosent really matter. We all know they will be out soon.. because of sneak adverts!

They all get our hopes up, we start to long for them and we buy them as soon as they are out. I think its a great way of marketing new products.

And then i look at the rep scene. No news. No nothing. Why is that? Christmas is on its way.. and i want to make my christmas list ;)

I wish our dealers or factorys would let us know whats in their pipeline. I want to know when i can expect a new Abyss 44mm, Tudor MC, Chopard LE etc etc.

Anyone agree or think its a lame idea?

And anyone know what to long for? Abyss, Seawolf, Tudor MC, Blancpain FF? Pls let us know :)

Sry for the bad english. Seems my spelling gets worse the more i type ;)

Thnx for your time.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@slask..

You can get a very very nice in fact the best tudor 7032 from dw! Spinmaster or Domrnico could age the dial fir you and they can also source you the 7734 valjoux movement or you could source it yourself... I have tje 7032 and its a very cool retro watch, i seebhow the workers look at my wrist when i walk in to a ad then there jaw drops to the floor! Go with dw and one of the moders, the cartel will never come close reping the 7032!