When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Featured Donation Goals

mikellem

I was just noticing that for the month of December we have a grand total donated of $1.00!

Did you hear me guys... $1.00? How can we keep the doors open here with no donations. We do not have Lani here

raising money everyday for the cost of operations...

I was wondering if we can get a group (as large as possible) to donate just $ 5.00 NOW!

I will be the first and go beyond the $ 5.00 and donate $20.00!

Who is willing to help out our forum during a rough financial month. I know it's Christmas

Except the bills do not stop coming in. Can't we show the admin staff that we care,

and would be willing to just donate $ 5.00 each.

I am going to make my payment of $ 20.00 right now. I would appreciate if anyone

wants to join me and help out the costs of our second home, please put your name in this thread.

PLEASE KEEP BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP.... IT'S FOR YOUR WATCH FORUM..

Thanks in advance guys.. ;)

Cheers,

mikellem $20.00

Just a donation update, Within the last 12 hours members donated $25 besides my $20 donation.. ;)

I am sorry but that sucks... Come on guys... You can't afford $ 5.00 for your favorite watch forum

when you live most of the time.

I just don't understand,, Come on... Admin needs help and they don't wan't to beg you. Be a stand

up member and take the donation plunge. If you don't how to donate, let me know... i will show you! :partytime:

Thanks in advance and lets help our forum!

MM