When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is included in gen package? what box and tools?

lucil

If you are talking about replicas I always had the question what the point of a box and the warranty cards is. Give it as a gift? But seriously? You are going to give this rep as a gift to someone as a $10000 gift? Either you are really rich, in which case you would never give a fake watch to someone, or you are someone who cannot afford such a watch for yourself in which case wouldn't it look suspicious in one way or another? I'm not asking the question to the OP, I'm just wondering in general.

The box size is standard. The tools range from a simple screw driver for earlier years. Later years have a push tool for the watches with a quick release strap pin system. There is also often a band to hold another strap. On the plastic warranty card itself usually the actual details of your specific watch are filled in by hand when you buy it but often the dealer or AD will have a stamp of some form. At the boutique your bill of sale is a printout these days,The COSC form is usually printed. At least that is my experience with G and earlier series standard hand winds.

I do understand if you want the box for aesthetics but don't bother with the paperwork. That is just silly and serves no purpose other than a bad one.