When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang advice

fischyyy

Hey guys,

I'm looking for my first purchase of 2012 and have selected the Hublot Big Bang Ice Bang with the new circulated bridges. How accurate is this rep and which strap should I choose? Right now I'm leaning towards the Smooth Rubber Strap.

http://www.yourtrustytime.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8936:33962263d105f424d024038308e4260a

What do you think?

I always vote for the Gummy croc for Hublots if it is available. It dresses up the watch and no one expects you to swim or shower in a croc strap. ;) And although I don't own it I do know that it uses a titanium bezel rather than tungsten on the gen. The other thing I recall is that the Ice Bang did not come with the newer movement but that may have changed. Obviously wait for someone who owns one to chime in as well. I haven't bought a Hublot since V1. :bangin:

Thanks! This watch just died for me, I went on the Hublot site and saw that the watch has actual numbers on the dial, not stick markers like the rep. What Hublot rep is a 1:1, I thought the new ones were supposed to be really good.

Edited by fischyyy

Thanks for the advice. I knew about the wrong material, but the wrong dial just was the last nail in the coffin. I know there are "Evolution" versions with stick markers, but this one does not seem to have one. All you get when you google it is pics of reps with the stick markers. All gens I've seen have numbers. But maybe a Hublot expert could clear this up and recommend the most accurate Hublot available at the moment.